One pan of roasted lemon butter shrimp and asparagus tossed with chili flakes and fresh parsley can be prepared in 15 minutes and it is the easiest, most satisfying meal!
One of the simplest, but most satisfying meals it the shrimp because it’s one of those quick and easy walk-in-the-door-last-minute meals that you can make at any time. And in combination with this goes the dynamic trio of lemon butter and garlic.
To achieve a 30-minute meal all in one pan, you first need to roast the asparagus. You need to line a jelly roll pan with foil, then add your asparagus, and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. The roasting depends on the thickness of the asparagus. The next thing you need to do is to remove the asparagus, push to one side of the pan and add the raw shrimp. To get the shrimp to the point of perfection, you need to drizzle it with olive oil and then toss it around with garlic, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, paprika, and fresh parsley. Once you do that, dollop the shrimp with 2 tablespoons cubed butter and the asparagus with one teaspoon butter.
You can use more or less butter, but 3 tablespoons are perfect to create battery shrimp. After the shrimp and asparagus are roasted for another 6 minutes, you need to drizzle with fresh, bright lemon juice. The melted butter combined with the lemon juice makes an amazingly light lemon-butter sauce you can drizzle over rice or pasta. Don’t hesitate to try it out sometimes.
These are the instructions on how to prepare this meal:
- The oven should be preheated to 400 degrees F.
- The Jelly Roll Pan (10×15) should be lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray, then the asparagus is added and you should drizzle with one tablespoon olive oil. Then you add one minced garlic clove, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. You should toss them until evenly coated and then line the asparagus in a single layer and roast for 4 to 6 minutes depending on thickness.
- In the meanwhile, you should remove the tails from the shrimp.
- Once you have the pan removed from the oven, push the asparagus to one side of the pan and add the shrimp to the other, drizzling one tablespoon olive oil along the way. After that, add two or three minced garlic cloves (depending on your preferences), 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/8-1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes and fresh parsley. You should toss until evenly coated and then line the shrimp in a single layer.
- You should top the asparagus with one tablespoon cubed butter that is evenly spaced and the shrimp should be topped with two tablespoons cubed butter, also evenly spaced. This should be roasted for six minutes or until the shrimp are opaque.
- When you remove the pan from the oven, drizzle with lemon juice and season with additional salt and pepper, and serve it with pasta or rice.
Did you find this article useful? Well, we publish important and helpful tips and articles daily! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinstagram: Pinstagram PRO-EXISTENCE and on Facebook: Facebook PRO-EXISTENCE.