Women have been eagerly following beauty trends since the beginning of times. But it kinda gets tiring with time, doesn’t it?
No woman should ever be a slave to the beauty trends. So how about trying these things instead:
- Use cream-based, not powder-based cosmetics on your face. If you use cosmetics that have powder and you add it on a skin that has already developed texture, then the powder adds another texture, so it is best to use a cream-based cosmetics.
- Another tip is to find a tone that matches the inner lip or gums for lipstick.
- Many women older than 50 do not have any definition in their eyebrows and don’t even think about recreating the brows you had in your 20s, just go with the brows you have now.
- You can use a little bit of mascara but do not wear any eyeshade at all, and no contour eyeshade in the crease because that gives the appearance of deepening the crease.
- The last tip is that tinted moisturizers don’t work. If you want to use a foundation to even out skin tone, then you need to find one that gives coverage but doesn’t add texture. You need to be willing to spend money on a foundation and to have time to experiment and find the exact right shade because matching your skin tone exactly is critical.
Did you find this article useful? Well, we publish important and helpful tips and articles daily! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinstagram: Pinstagram PRO-EXISTENCE and on Facebook: Facebook PRO-EXISTENCE.