General knowledge about the skin
Did you know that the skin covers 18% of your body? Well if you didn’t, now you know. It also serves as a regulator of the body’s temperature, protects organs against injury and has self-healing efficiency.
Therefore, if you want to keep your skin flawless make sure you take care of it first. One of the biggest culprits of the skin is not other than the sun, which consequences result in wrinkles, age spots etc. However we can’t stop the process of getting older, we are not robots so we can’t prevent the wrinkles that appear as we smile, frown or squint. These are not the only factors; there are also external ones that play a large role in aging such as overweight, your levels of anxiety and the forces of gravity. With that being said, as the skin ages, it gets thinner and the probability of bruising is higher.
Not only can we not stop our skin from aging but there is also something called premature aging which can speed up this process. And what do you think is responsible for this? The sun of course! Overexposure to the sun can damage the collagen fibers which may lead to an abnormal production of elastin. When this happens your skin suffers and you will immediately notice signs of damage such as wrinkles, sagging skin, fine lines and discoloration of the skin.
Healthy Skin routine
Make sure to get strict to the following steps in order to decrease the first signs of aging:
- First of all, try to use some soft cleanser to wash your face with warm water two times a day
- You should not rub your face, just gently pat it
- In order to clear the pores, unblock the cells exfoliate the skin two times per week
- Just when you finish with your shower or bath use a moisturizer
- Apply some skin protection with the minimum SPF of 15 every single day
- Recommended for women who use makeup: try not to use too much makeup and leave the skin breath couple of hours during the day
- Do not use artificial way to get tanned
- Keep using healthy meals and constantly drink enormous amount of water
- Try to sleep enough every day
- Now is the time to get rid of your smoking addiction
- Decrease your stressful situations
- Every month do a self-observation on your skin to notice if there are some transformations that can cause cancer
- Make a dermatology appointment once a year
- Best anti-aging methods
Despite the above-mentioned ways to prevent the aging of the skin I would mention the following contemporary methods that can have much more sufficient effects such as:
- Chemical peels
- Laser Resurfacing
Did you find this article useful? Well, we publish important and helpful tips and articles daily! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinstagram: Pinstagram PRO-EXISTENCE and on Facebook: Facebook PRO-EXISTENCE.