These breakfast sausage egg cups with spinach and parmesan are so incredibly easy to make and they are ready in 30 minutes.
The ingredients for this meal are:
- ½ lb ground sausage;
- Four slices of sourdough bread;
- Twelve eggs;
- One cup chopped fresh spinach;
- One teaspoon cracked black pepper;
- One cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Pinch kosher salt;
The instructions for how to prepare this meal are the next:
- You need to preheat the oven to 350°F and brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Then using a two-inch biscuit cutter of glass, you need to cut three circles of sourdough bread from each slice of bread and press each into the bottom of a muffin pan that is sprayed with vegetable spray.
- After that whisk the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of kosher salt and a cracked black pepper, and when you chop the fresh spinach, set it aside.
- When you are done with this, you need to evenly distribute the crumbled sausage on the top of each bread circle and top with chopped spinach. Then over each filled muffin mold pour the eggs evenly and top with a pinch of shredded parmesan cheese and bake it for 18 minutes until they are cooked and the tops are golden brown.
Did you find this article useful? Well, we publish important and helpful tips and articles daily! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinstagram: Pinstagram PRO-EXISTENCE and on Facebook: Facebook PRO-EXISTENCE.